Some Projects We Played an Integral Role and Insured
We have worked on many complex projects throughout the years. Some of them are listed below.
- Notch View Office Condominiums: (also our business address) a 90,000 square foot office complex on Route 46 in Clifton
- IHOP-Talarico Industrial Parcel: consisting of 120 acres of raw land on the Raritan River in Sayreville. The search disclosed utility transmission lines, underground pipelines, riparian claims, tidal islands and a host of possible adverse claims, which were all located and defined by Passaic Valley Title. This site was marketed for the location of a Co-Generation Plant.
- Passiac General Hospital Expansion Projects: the ongoing acquisition of parcels at and around the current medical center.
- Sojourner Truth Village: an affordable housing planned unit development, which has been completed and sold out in the City of Paterson.
- Fox Chase at Holmdel: a 46-unit luxury townhouse development in Monmouth County.
- Galsworthy Arms: a 64-unit apartment to condominium conversion in Long Branch, N.J.
- New York Susquehanna and Western Railroad: commercial acquisition for the Delaware Otsego Corp. on Secaucus Road in North Bergen. Our title work for this very involved project was completed in record time.
- Talarico Industrial Complex: on Secaucus Road, North Bergen, a project involving cross-easements and Hackensack Meadowlands Development Commission zoning controls.
- Union Hill Shopping Center: for United States Land Resources, L.P. in Union City.
- Broadway Towers: which was the first conversion to Cooperative Apartments in Passaic County under the Cooperative Recording Act of 1988. We assisted in the formulating of the "Master Declaration and Register" for the same
- Jefferson Gardens: a 50-unit apartment to condominium conversion in Morris County.
- Emerson Office Quarters, a Condominium: a 13,789 square foot commercial condominium development in Bergen County.
- Spring Lake Gardens: which was developed as an Assisted Living Facility in Wall Township
- DCH Auto Dealerships: an ever-expanding franchise with numerous locations throughout New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and California.
- Seacaucus Outlets: several commercial complexes throughout the Hackensack Meadowlands, some with very complex chains of title.
- New Jersey Turnpike: we've conducted extensive title work for the ongoing improvements to Interchanges 6 thru 9.
- Passaic Valley Water Commission: we've been their "go to" title company on a range of issues, including the locating of their many pipelines, easements, rights-of-way and how they affect surrounding properties.